When: 25th April 2020, 10:00 h
Price: Early bird - 1853 UAH
Where: Hotel George
This very popular one day Exploratory Testing Workshop teaches testers the basics of Exploratory Testing and how to apply it in your testing processes. It investigates what Exploratory Testing is, shows benefits and looks at some practical techniques and tools you can use in Exploratory Testing. This is a practical and hands on class
The workshop will focus on the following aspects of Exploratory Testing
- Understanding the basic approaches in Exploratory Testing
- How to recognize bugs without having requirements
- Charters in Session Based Testing
- Pair Based Exploratory Testing
- State & Transition diagrams and State & Transition tables
- Table of feature dependencies (technique Developed personally by Me)
- Persona Based Testing
- 6 Thinking Hats in Exploratory Testing
- Reporting in Exploratory Testing to your Managers
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for testers and test managers who wants to learn the basic concepts of Exploratory Testing also for developers who wants to understand strategies of right working process in their teams
How will I benefit?
Exploratory Testing is an testing approach that allows you to apply your ability and skills as a tester in a powerful way. This workshop will give you the basic tools to allow of you to start understanding and applying Exploratory Testing on your projects.
What will I learn?
You have the opportunity to learn the following:
- What is Exploratory Testing?
- Techniques in Exploratory Testing
- How to know when to stop Exploratory Testing
- How to encourage customers on Exploratory Testing
The workshop is exercise orientated so there will be opportunities to practice Exploratory Testing. Please bring your laptops.
Roman Yakymchuk is an experienced QA Engineer with 8+ years experience. He has taken part in different interesting projects, and has experience with Web, Mobile, Desktop and Hardware applications testing. Roman has specialized in exploratory testing, as it is one of the quickest ways to discover a lot of defects within a short period of time if done properly.
Roman will share his experience in theory and practice, in order to make us more familiar with exploratory testing and how to do it properly.